I am - a spark in the flame that you are,
Your footprints I ll follow, I ll never be left far;
I am - a thought that wont leave your mind,
Everywhere you go, a yearning me you ll find;
In your soul I ll dance with your every breath,
Before it finds you, I will entice even death.......
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UNSUPERVISED Thoughts #4
Sometimes I wished I was writing fiction; but my metaphorical voyage through an unseen (but deeply felt) history and an impregnable fut...
-
It is a different sun here :) A different moon, different stars. Their light here is different, and their yellow skins too. Not logi...
-
Whatever is good to us, becomes our God. Give a man a city in the clouds and most times he will refuse its citizenship if the travel requ...
-
It is a strange and silent night. The sky is hauntingly pink and empty after an incessant rain. I look at the sky and I fall in love with it...
No comments:
Post a Comment