Cuddled like babies in the depths of my heart,
holding back and capturing precious, priceless times;
In your still silent space you set my being free,
Ah! sweet memories, I love thee.
All those moments of eternal eternity,
those songs and tears, the smiles and fears,
all held like the golden sand in my palm,
on the shore of my soul's ocean calm.
Sparkling like mirages in the horizons of my mind,
You make me a stranger in my own boat;
Sometimes I forget that I'am me,
Ah! sweet memories, I love thee
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UNSUPERVISED Thoughts #4
Sometimes I wished I was writing fiction; but my metaphorical voyage through an unseen (but deeply felt) history and an impregnable fut...
-
It is a different sun here :) A different moon, different stars. Their light here is different, and their yellow skins too. Not logi...
-
Whatever is good to us, becomes our God. Give a man a city in the clouds and most times he will refuse its citizenship if the travel requ...
-
It is a strange and silent night. The sky is hauntingly pink and empty after an incessant rain. I look at the sky and I fall in love with it...
No comments:
Post a Comment